Follow @AbsSportsTopics

Friday, February 24, 2012

NBA All Star Break

Well the the NBA season has reached it All Star break. We have seen what some teams can do, what teams need help in and what teams should not even play. Now is when the season is going to get excited. Everyone is going to be fighting for playoff spots. Teams that are at the bottom of the standings will start playing hard. The rise of the Celtics might occur. Things will change after the weekend.

I'm excited about the All Star weekend but at the same time I have been upset how on the events turn out. From the dunk contest, I really don't know anyone. I have to admit, I miss seeimg the old dunk contest. I think that the NBA need to change things around a bit to make it more exciting. But I say we should all sit back and enjoy the All Star weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment