Follow @AbsSportsTopics

Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI

First off, Congrats to the New York Giants for winning the Super Bowl! It was also a great rematch from Super Bowl XLII. The game could have gone either way,  both teams played outstanding football last night. I honestly think a game is much better when it is close than a blowout. It really came down to which defense was going to play better and as we all know the Giants D came out on top.

Now this brings me to my second point, I think Eli can be considered as an ELITE QB. Last night he proved that he can go up against another elite QB and win the game. His stats were even better than Tom Brady's. I do not even consider Big Ben or Phillip Rivers as reliable as Eli.

Overall, the Super Bowl was good, it was worth watching. Two great teams went at until the end and the best team won.


No comments:

Post a Comment