Follow @AbsSportsTopics

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Intro

Hey guys! I'm Eddie, I'm just going to tell you guys a bit about myself and mine intentions with the blog. I was born in Miami so I was raised to love all Miami teams lol.  I am currently studying for my Bachelors in Supervision and Management and I am planning on pursuing my Masters in Sports Management.
I'm not a professional writer/editor so there will be some grammatical errors lol.
I am writting this blog to talk about current sports topics/events, and even past sporting events. I will even try to keep up with sports scores which I would post the next day. I will also be posting some of my favorite sports videos, top plays and different sports conversations such as ESPN's First Take, etc.
Hopefully through the blog I can meet different people as well as see what people's opinions are on the topics.


No comments:

Post a Comment