Follow @AbsSportsTopics

Monday, January 30, 2012

Dwight Dwight Dwight

So the hottest trade rumor this NBA season is Dwight Howard. There has been many teams that Dwight has been rumored to go to. The Lakers, Mavs, Clippers, Nets, and now Chicago has been added to the lists. I really do not think Dwight is going to stay in Orlando. I actually think that his best choice is to go to a young team like the Sixers, Clippers or even Golden State. The team that seems to be a in better shape are the Sixers. They have a bulk of good young players. I think the Sixers are a center away from being a real good championship contending team. With adding Howard, I think the Sixers would actually be a better team then the Bulls. No offense to the Bulls, but their only reliable player is Derek Rose. Well I guess we all just have to wait and see what happens with Dwight Howard.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment